Tuesday 1 May 2012

Can anything else go wrong???

It's been ages since I've written anything on my blog, largely due to a catalogue of negative events in my life which seem to have rather taken over my world.  So I've decided to allow myself the luxury of an on-line moan, and then I'm going to get over it and move on!

So first we had the trauma of dear hubby returning to sea.  It was the most emotional it's been in a long time, as I think hubby realised just what a little bundle of personality our little man now is and how much he would miss him.

Then both Baby J and I seemed to come down with coughs and colds that got worse and worse - and eventually we both were confirmed with chest infections and put on antibiotics.  Then we both got a nasty violent sicky bug that was going round, and my chest infection cleared to reveal a MAJORLY persistent cough and cold still there.  I've now had no voice for nearly 3 weeks, and at the weekend I did some major damage to my ribs coughing and ended up in A&E. 

Praise God I have wonderful parents who live very close by, as we've had to move in with them temporarily while I heal and manage to move without constant painkillers and agony.

So enough now.  I'm really not sure I can cope with anything else going wrong.  So please God can we both have some good health for once so we can enjoy ourselves again - I know God will never give me more to deal with than I can handle, but sometimes it feels like He gives me more credit than I deserve!!!

Ok, moan over - and now I will look on the positive side and start to look up rather than down.  I will appreciate the wonders of raising a wonderfully energetic and inquisitive little boy, and praise God for all the amazing blessing He has given me in my life.

I'm going to try and motivate myself back to positive with wonderful brightly coloured yarny goodness and continue with my latest project - a join-as-you-go scrappy blanket using lovely bright colours and the fantastically satisfying method from Lucy of Attic 24.  That will definitely be the subject of a future blog!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger