Monday 6 February 2012

About Me

Hi! I'm Rachel and I'm a 30-something stay-at-home mum with a lovely husband and a gorgeous little boy. I love Jesus, my family, crochet, cooking, sewing, card making, scrapbooking ... pretty much any crafts at all! Quite ordinary in lots of ways - but my life is quite different to most people's - you see, my hubby is in the merchant navy. He's a Staff Captain (which doesn't mean he's in charge of the staff as you'd imagine, he's actually second in command) with Princess Cruises, which means that he spends two thirds of the year on a cruise ship, usually on the other side of the world. Sometimes I go with him, but sometimes I stay at home. And this blog is my way of sharing my weird little world with anyone who might be interested. So thanks for visiting, and I hope you enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger